The new Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark III is expected to be announced on October 17th, 2019. According to the latest rumors from FT5, this new camera can do handheld high resolution images like the more expensive Olympus OM-D E-M1X ( Amazon/ B&H/ Adorama).
Below are some Summary of Rumors of E-M5 Mark III
- Announcement on Oct 17th
- The Same 20MP sensor as E-M1 II with 121-point cross-type phase difference pixel
- High resolution images like the more expensive Olympus OM-D E-M1X
- New image processing engine
- Lighter and plastic, but still dust and drip resistant
- The Same BLS-50 battery as PEN and E-M10
The Current Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II camera was officially announced in early 2015. It is time to be updated.
|SUPPORT CAMERA-RUMORS, BUY FROM ONE OF OUR AFFILIATE RETAILERS, THANKS !|
|Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II
||check price||Amazon | Adorama | ebay|
Read more Olympus camera rumors