The new Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark III is expected to be announced around September or October. Now, according to the latest rumors from FT5, this new camera will be to charge via USB. Furthermore, Olympus 150-400mm PRO lens will be announced in late 2019.
Below are some Summary of Rumors of E-M5 Mark III
- Announcement is late autumn
- The Same sensor as E-M1 II with 121-point cross-type phase difference pixel
- New image processing engine
- Lighter and plastic, but still dust and drip resistant
- The Same BLS-50 battery as PEN and E-M10
- Will have USB charging
The Current Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II camera was officially announced in early 2015. It is time to be updated.
|SUPPORT CAMERA-RUMORS, BUY FROM ONE OF OUR AFFILIATE RETAILERS, THANKS !|
|Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II
||check price||Amazon | Adorama | ebay|
Read more Olympus camera rumors