The new Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark III is coming soon. According to the latest rumors from FT4, this new camera will be announced between late September and October. It would be lighter and more plasticky than the current Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II.
Below are some Summary of Rumors of E-M5 Mark III
- Announcement is late summer
- The Same sensor as E-M1 II with 121-point cross-type phase difference pixel
- New image processing engine
- Lighter and plastic, but still dust and drip resistant
- The Same BLS-50 battery as PEN and E-M10
The Current Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II camera was officially announced in early 2015. It is time to be updated.
|SUPPORT CAMERA-RUMORS, BUY FROM ONE OF OUR AFFILIATE RETAILERS, THANKS !|
|Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II
||check price||Amazon | Adorama | ebay|
Read more Olympus camera rumors