The new Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark III is expected to be announced in October 2019. According to the latest news from Russia, it is registered in three different configurations.
E-M5III has been registered in Russia in three different configurations:
– body only
– with kit lens 1
– with kit lens 2
Below are some Summary of Rumors of E-M5 Mark III
- Announcement is in October
- The Same sensor as E-M1 II with 121-point cross-type phase difference pixel
- New image processing engine
- Lighter and plastic, but still dust and drip resistant
- The Same BLS-50 battery as PEN and E-M10
The Current Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II camera was officially announced in early 2015. It is time to be updated.
|SUPPORT CAMERA-RUMORS, BUY FROM ONE OF OUR AFFILIATE RETAILERS, THANKS !|
|Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II
||check price||Amazon | Adorama | ebay|
Read more Olympus camera rumors