Canon will release the EOS-1D X Mark III top-of-the-line SLR camera in early 2020. Equipped with a newly developed complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) sensor, video engine, and autofocus sensor, improving continuous shooting speed and focusing accuracy. Strengthen communication functions.
Regarding the specs, the original article is the same as the PDF published by Canon at the time of development announcement, but is this the first article that mentions a specific release date? Since EOS-1D X Mark III will be released in early 2020, it is likely to be released in a few months.
Key Features of Canon EOS-1D X Mark III:
- Updated CMOS Sensor and DIGIC Processors
- 16 fps Shooting with Viewfinder
- 20 fps Shooting During Live View
- 4K 10-Bit 4:2:2 Internal Video Recording
- Canon Log and Raw Video Support
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF, 525 Selectable Areas
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and GPS
- 10-Bit HEIF Stills Support
- Dual CFexpress Memory Card Slots
- Mag. Alloy Body, Illuminated Buttons
|SUPPORT CAMERA-RUMORS, BUY FROM ONE OF OUR AFFILIATE RETAILERS, THANKS !|
|Canon EOS-1D X Mark II||check price||Amazon/ B&H/ Adorama/ eBay|
Read More Canon Camera Rumors