The upcoming Canon EOS 6D Mark II is coming near! According to the latest rumors from CR3, this new camera will use a brand new 26MP full frame CMOS sensor. This means the whole 6D series DSLR cameras have their own sensor. Canon EOS 6D Mark II is expected to be announced on June 29 and start shipping in early August.
Canon EOS 6D Mark II specifications:
- 26mp Full Frame CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 7
- Vari-Angle LCD
- A slightly taller and deeper body over the current EOS 6D.
- New battery grip BG-E21
- Announcement on June 29, 2017, Shipping in early August
- EOS 6D Mark II Body Only
- EOS 6D Mark II Body w/ EF 24-105mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens
- EOS 6D Mark II Body w/ EF 24-105mm f/4L IS II USM Lens
Read More Canon Camera Rumors