Nikon’s full frame mirroless camera Z6 and Z7 are expected to be announced on August 23rd, 2018. In regards to Canon Full-Frame Mirrorless camera, according to the latest rumors from CR2, there is no official announcement before Photokina next month.
This means though there is still the possibility of a development announcement for Canon’s full frame mirrorless camera, we have to wait another two more months.
Below are the rumored specs:
- One uses a 30.4MP full frame sensor, already in testing, featuring similar to Canon EOS 5D Mark IV. The other uses a full frame image sensor around 24MP, to compete Sony a7 III.
- Both the cameras will shoot 4K video, and flagship model will have best video features.
- There could be a removable EVF on one of the cameras.
- Currently no plan on releasing a Canon full frame mirrorless camera to compete with Sony Alpha a7S III.
- There will be a “sexy” solution to current EF mount.
- Both cameras will start shipping before middle of 2019, and there is no info about announcement date, previous rumors said that first Canon full frame mirrorless camera will be announced after Photokina 2018 in September.
Read More Canon Camera Rumors