Two Canon’s Full-Frame mirrorless cameras are coming! According to the latest rumors from CR2, two Canon full frame mirrorless cameras are now in testing (K424 and K433). The announcement of first Canon full frame mirrorless camera could be around Photokina 2018. A few days ago, we were told Nikon’s development announcement of first two full frame mirrorless cameras could be at the end of this month.
- One uses a 30.4MP full frame sensor, already in testing, featuring similar to Canon EOS 5D Mark IV. The other uses a full frame image sensor around 24MP, to compete Sony a7 III.
- Both the cameras will shoot 4K video, and flagship model will have best video features.
- There could be a removable EVF on one of the cameras.
- Currently no plan on releasing a Canon full frame mirrorless camera to compete with Sony Alpha a7S III.
- There will be a “sexy” solution to current EF mount.
- Both cameras will start shipping before middle of 2019, and there is no info about announcement date, previous rumors said that first Canon full frame mirrorless camera will be announced around Photokina 2018 in September.
Read More Canon Camera Rumors