Click Here to download Ver 3.10
The firmware update Ver.3.10 from Ver.3.00 incorporates the following issues:
With this upgrade, the compatibility with the GF250mmF4 R LM OIS WR is added. If you use the GF250mmF4 R LM OIS WR, upgrade the firmware of your camera to ver.3.10.
The new functions of “Select Folder” and “Create Folder”, which was planned to be included in ver.3.10, will be incorporated in ver.3.20 to be released in the middle of June 2018.
Regarding the details of No.2,3 and 4, download the “GFX50S New Features Guide［Ver.3.10]” from our website.
- Compatible with the newly developed FUJINON GF250mmF4 R LM OIS WR capabilities
The upgrade will add compatibility for the newly developed FUJINON GF250mmF4 R LM OIS WR capabilities that include “Focus Preset”, “AF-L” and “AF-ON”.
- Addition of “Flicker Reduction”
For enhancing the quality of indoor sports photography, the upgrade allows users to reduce flicker in both pictures and display when shooting under fluorescent lighting and other similar light sources.
- New enlarged and customizable indicators: “Large Indicators Mode”
The upgrade allows users to enlarge indicators and information in the viewfinder and/or LCD monitor. This upgrade will also enable users to customize the location of where the information is shown on the display.
- Addition of Fn button support for “35mm Format Mode”
The upgrade allows users to set the Fn button as “35mm Format Mode” for quicker setting changes.
- New functions are added to store and read of camera settings by FUJIFILM X Acquire.
Once connecting a camera to a computer via USB cable, the “FUJIFILM X Acquire” allows users to backup/restore camera settings to/from a file. With “FUJIFILM X Acquire” (ver.1.7 or newer), CUSTOM REGISTRATION/EDIT settings are also stored and read.
|SUPPORT CAMERA-RUMORS, BUY FROM ONE OF OUR AFFILIATE RETAILERS, THANKS !|
|Fujifilm GFX-50S||Check Price||Amazon/ B&H/ Adorama|
- 51.4MP 43.8 x 32.9mm CMOS Sensor
- X-Processor Pro Image Processor
- Removable 3.69m-Dot OLED EVF
- 3.2″ 2.36m-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- 117-Point Contrast-Detection AF System
- Extended ISO 50-102400, 3 fps Shooting
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 30 fps
- Multi Aspect Ratio Shooting
- Film Simulation Modes
- Weather-Sealed Magnesium Alloy Body
Read More Fujifilm Camera Rumors