Below are a couple of highlights:
- Fs series suffer from the success of A7 series (30% of the pro market) S
- They can’t implement 10bits 4k in FS5II because this needs to much power consumption, it is not a marketing choice.A
- 10 bits 4k will be for the next FS generation R
- A7sIII is coming soon, but it’s the most hidden secret, even in internal Sony teams
- A7sIII will keep the same “identity”: low resolution sensor and extreme low light capabilities. Usuable High ISO are more important than oversampling.
Read More Sony Camera Rumors