Good News! The new Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 VA camera is now first available for Pre-Order at B&H! This new camera costs $998 and will start shipping at the end of August 2018.
Sony RX100 VA camera improves the current RX100 V by increasing the buffer size to 233 images, reducing display lag time in the electronic viewfinder, and adding several small features over other aspects of the camera. With the 20.1MP 1″ Exmor RS BSI CMOS sensor, the RX100 VA can output detailed images at sensitivities up to ISO 12800. The Fast Hybrid AF system has 315 focal-plane phase-detection points that cover 65% of the image area of the sensor and can achieve focus in as little as 0.05 seconds. That autofocus system is also capable of tracking subjects across the frame, even while shooting at high speeds. Sony’s BIONZ X processor enables continuous shooting up to 24 fps with the aforementioned buffer size of 233 JPEG images and improved High Frame Rate recording times.
- Sony RX100 VA Compact Camera – $998.00 – at B&H Photo Video
- 20.1MP 1″ Exmor RS BSI CMOS Sensor
- BIONZ X Image Processor & Front-End LSI
- Internal UHD 4K Video & S-Log2 Gamma
- Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* f/1.8-2.8 Lens
- 24-70mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Fast Hybrid AF System with 315 Points
- HFR Mode for Full HD Video up to 960 fps
- 0.39″ 2.36m-Dot OLED Pop-Up EVF
- 3.0″ 1.23m-Dot 180° Tilting LCD
- ISO 12800 and 24-fps Continuous Shooting
Read more Sony Camera Rumors