Sony a7 IV rumored specs:
- The sensor is 30MP back-illuminated CMOS: It would be nice if the current 24MP sensor
- Image processing engine is Bionz XR. ISO sensitivity is ISO 50-204800
- AF system is a hybrid of 693 point phase difference and 425 point contrast, real-time pupil AF (still and video for humans and animals)
- Camera shake correction is 5-axis in-body camera shake correction and electronic correction,
- up to 4K 60fps, full HD 240fps, 10-bit 4: 2: 2: HDMI output: 4K is 60p for video and 240p for slow motion video.
- Supports human and animal eye AF in video mode
- at least 1.44 million dots to maintain competitiveness.
- EVF is 3.69 million dots 0.5 type organic EL
- dual slots: UHS-II and CFexpress
- Price is just below $ 2,500
Read More Sony Camera Rumors