Below are the rumored specifications:
- 26MP X-Trans BSI Sensor
- headphone jack
- Phase detection coverage on entire sensor
- 425 AF Points, available also in AF-C
- Video Specs: 4K at 60p, Zebra and 10 bit
- Base ISO 160
- 20 fps continous shooting and even higher in crop mode
- New Vertical Battery Grip
Earlier rumors reported Fujifilm X-T3 would cost less than Fujifilm X-T2 (List Price $1,599).
How can we imagine such a new camera with a new vertical battery grip, a powerful new sensor, a fast processor, 20fps bursts and many new features to be priced less than X-T2?
We wish (hope) Fujifilm X-T3 maybe even cost $1,299 the same as Fujifilm X-T1 list price? Stay tuned…
Read More Fujifilm Camera Rumors