A new Fujifilm mirrorless camera is coming! According to the latest rumors from Fujirumors, the successor to Fujifilm X-T30 (Amazon/ B&H/ Adorama) is scheduled to be officially announced on September 2, 2021.
A few days ago, when there were rumors that a new X-series camera would be announced later this year, there were quite a few people expecting Fujifilm X-T40 to appear, but the new model is Fujifilm X-T30 II instead of X-T40.
Is it a minor change this time to dare to change the model number to type II? We are wondering what happens to the IBIS, which many people expected to use in the successor to Fujifilm X-T30.
Fujifilm X-T30 was officially announced in 2019 and it is now $100 cheaper than regular in most US stores.
|SUPPORT CAMERA-RUMORS, BUY FROM ONE OF OUR AFFILIATE RETAILERS, THANKS !|
|Fujifilm X-T30||Check Price||Amazon/ B&H/ Adorama|
Fujifilm X-T30 key features:
- 26.1 M BSI APS-C X-Trans CMOS 4
- X-Processor 4 quad-core CPU
- 100% phase detect AF across the entire frame
- Excellent face and eye detection AF with new Face Selection option
- 2.36M-dot OLEO EVF
- 3 inch 1.04M-dot 2-way tilting Touch LCD with smooth and fast drag controls
- 4K/30p, Full HD 120fps, H.264 compression option
- External HDMI recording capable of 4:2:2 1 O bit quality
- 1 x SD UHS-1 card slot
- Built-in Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth V.4.2
- Headphone Jack via USB-C Adapter (3rd Party)
- NP-W126S battery
See also 2021 Fujifilm Camera Deals
Read More Fujifilm Camera Rumors