Canon’s Full-Frame mirrorless camera is expected to be announced in late in Late 2018 to 2019. Here are some key specifications for this new camera. See the details below:
Canon Full-Frame Mirrorless Camera Specs: (Source CR1)
- Look & Feel: large grip with top LCD, very comfortable to hold; dials are very similar to Canon EOS 5D Mark IV.
- Side articulating screen
- Sensor: Upgraded version of Canon EOS 5D Mark IV sensor, obviously includes DPAF.
- Frame rate: 10FPS
- 1/16000 sec shutter speed
- Focus control is very similar to EOS 5D Mark IV’s 61-pt AF system.
- Dual SD card slots
- Video Features: C-Log 1/2/3, Focus Guide
- Formats available: 60p/30p/24p 4K (both DCI & UHD can be chosen).
- FHD 120p
- Weight: similar to Sony A7 but a bit larger due to the big grip.
Read More Canon Camera Rumors