This is the first image of the upcoming Canon EOS SL3, leaked at the Nokishita-Camera. It will be announced very soon.
Below are the key specifications:
- APS-C size equivalent CMOS sensor with about 24.1 MP
- DIGIC 8
- “Digital lens optimizer”
- “Dual pixel CMOS AF”
- It supports ranging area of approximately 100% (vertically) x approximately 88% (horizontally) of the imaging surface
- Equipped with “one spot AF”
- At the time of movie photography, camera shake correction of five axes is possible at the time of wearing of correspondence lens by the use of gyro sensor
- Equipped with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Size: 122.4 x 92.6 x 69.8 mm
- Weight: Black / Silver 402g · White 404g (body only), Black / Silver 449g · White 451g (CIPA compliant)
- Kit: Body (Black), Lens Kit (Black, White, Silver), Double Zoom Kit (Black)
- Expected release date: April 25, 2019
- The name is Rebel SL3 in the United States, 250D in Europe, and 200D in Asia.
Read More Canon Camera Rumors