In September 2017, Panasonic announced the new LUMIX DMC-G85. Here is a video showing you five reasons to buy this new mirrorless camera. It is the successor to the current Panasonic G7 and shares its DSLR-style design with twin control dials and fully articulating touch display. It features a new 2.36M dot OLED electronic viewfinder, a longer eyepoint, 5-axis image stabilization and Dual I.S. 2, weather and dust-sealing, 4K-capable, built-in Wi-Fi and utilizes Panasonic’s Depth from Defocus AF.
|SUPPORT CAMERA-RUMORS, BUY FROM ONE OF OUR AFFILIATE RETAILERS, THANKS !|
|Panasonic Lumix DMC-G85||Check Price||Amazon/ B&H/ Adorama|
- 16MP Live MOS Sensor
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 2.36m-Dot Electronic Viewfinder
- 3.0″ 1.04m-Dot Swivel LCD Touchscreen
- UHD 4K Video Recording at 30/24 fps
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity
- DFD AF System, 4K PHOTO Modes
- 5-Axis Image Stabilization, Dual I.S.
- ISO 25600 and 10 fps Shooting with AF-S
- Lumix G Vario 12-60mm f/3.5-5.6 Lens
Read more Panasonic camera rumors