The long rumored Canon EOS 6D Mark II is now mentioned again! According to the latest rumors from CR2, this new camera will move upmarket “slightly” in features and pricing.
Canon EOS 6D Mark II is rumored to be released in Q1 2016, featuring its own full frame sensor and NFC. It is smaller and lighter than the current version, without sacrificing build quality.
Below are updated Rumored Specs:
- Smaller and lighter than Canon EOS 6D
- its own full frame sensor
- New connectivity feature
- 6 fps
- ISO 100 – 102400 (expandable to 204800)
- new AF system (but not the same as on 5DS)
- 98% viewfinder coverage
- Single SD card slot
- WiFi, NFC, and GPS
- small improvements for video features
- price: around $2,100
Read More Canon Camera Rumors