After the name of Fujifilm X-H1 was leaked online, here are the rumored specifications of Fujifilm X-H1 leaked at the FujiAddict. “H” is for Hybrid. It will costs about $2,000 and will start shipping in February 2018.
Below are rumored Specifications for Fujifilm X-H1:
- Exposure compensation button instead of exposure compensation Dial (like GFX50s)
- There is Sub Monochrome LCD Monitor, displays main settings (like GFX50s)
- X-H1 have much bigger and deeper hand grip, so size of X-H1 will be between X-T2 and GFX50s
- X-H will have different processor, very fast
- Right now, some X photographers are testing X-H1 camera
- It will be dust and weather-resistant body too. As Everybody knows, it is a IBIS camera.
- It is a camera for both videographers and photographers. Fujifilm says “both of videographers and photographers will be satisfied”
- It is a Hybrid Camera
- Price around $2,000
- Shipping date around February, 2018
Read More Fujifilm Camera Rumors