The new Olympus E-M1X camera is coming near. According to the latest rumors from FT5, this new camera will have built in GPS, thermometer and barometer! It is expected to be announced on January 24, 2019 for around $3000!
There is also a new MFT 150-400mm lens coming.
Below are the rumored specifications:
- Name: E-M1X OMD camera
- Sensor: 20MP (not global shutter)
- Frame rate: 18fps
- 7.5+ EV stabilization
- 2 TruePic VIII processors
- 2x the processing speed of Olympus E-M1 Mark II
- Autofocus: Adaptive and expandable focal points.
- Body Size: 144.37 x 146.765 x 75.345mm
- High Res: Can shoot handheld High Resolution images (around 80MP) at 1/60s
- Photography focus: Sports and Wildlife shooters
- Same batteries as E-M1 Mk II
- Live electornic ND filter
- built in GPS, thermometer and barometer
- Larger EVF
- Price: Close to $3,000
- Launch: January 24
- Availability: February
Read more Olympus camera Rumors
See also 2019 Holiday Olympus Camera Deals