Good News!!! Fujifilm Corporation (President: Kenji Sukeno) plans to release a series of firmware updates for Fujifilm X-T3, starting in mid-December 2019. The updates reflect requests of additional features and operability improvement, received from users of the X Series of mirrorless digital cameras.
■ Firmware Ver 3.10 update for the X-T3, due to be released in December 2019
Gimbal / Drone support***
This firmware adds the following function to complement the current support for still image shooting via USB communications:
- Starting and ending video recording
- Adjusting exposure settings (exposure mode, shutter speed, aperture, ISO sensitivity, exposure compensation) for video recording
- Making manual focus adjustments
■ Firmware update Ver 3.20 for the X-T3, due to be released in January 2020
1. Enhanced autofocus
- Improving the tracking performance of the eye AF frame, making it easier to attain accurate autofocus on the eyes
- Improving face-detection performance when there are faces of different sizes within the same frame, making it easier to attain accurate autofocus
- Improving autofocus capability on a foreground subject even when there is a mixture of foreground and background subjects within a frame, causing the foreground subject to go out of focus, e.g. when shooting flowers against a busy background
2. Capability to save up to 9,999 pictures in each folder
Until now, the number of pictures that can be saved in a folder on an SD card was limited to 999. This update will raise the limit by ten times to 9,999 pictures.
Click Here to download Fujifilm X-T3 Firmware Ver.3.01
The firmware update Ver.3.01 from Ver.3.00 incorporates the following issue:
- the phenomenon is fixed that in rare cases, the message of “TURN OFF THE CAMERA AND TURN ON AGAIN” can appear in the drive mode of “S” when you repeatedly and rapidly take photos in a short time.
|SUPPORT CAMERA-RUMORS, BUY FROM ONE OF OUR AFFILIATE RETAILERS, THANKS !|
|Fujifilm X-T3||Check Price||Amazon/ B&H/ Adorama|
Read More Fujifilm Camera Rumors