Fujifilm has just announced the new instax SQUARE SQ6 instant film camera. It is a simple and fun instant film camera with 2.4 x 2.4″ square prints and an optical viewfinder with a central target spot for accurately composing images. This new camera costs $129.95, available for pre-order at Amazon/ B&H. It will start shipping from May 25, 2018.
INSTAX SQUARE SQ6 Key Features:
- Available in three colors, Pearl White, Blush Gold and Graphite Gray.
- Compatible with FUJIFILM INSTAX SQUARE film (purchased separately).
- Picture size – 62mm x 62mm/2.4in. x 2.4in.
- Retractable lens, 2 components, 2 elements, f = 65.75 mm, 1:12.6.
- Inverted Galilean finder, 0.4 x, with target spot.
- Three motor driven focus modes: Macro Mode (0.3m – 0.5m/1ft. -1.6ft.), Normal Mode (0.5m – 2m/1.6ft. – 6.6ft.), Landscape Mode (2m/6.6ft. and beyond).
- Programmed electronic shutter release, 1.6 sec – 1/400 sec.
- Automatic, Interlocking range (ISO 800): LV 5 – LV 15.5, Exposure compensation: ± 2/3 EV.
- Electronically controlled self-timer with approximately 10 second delay
- LED display with Shooting mode (auto, selfie, macro, landscape, double exposure), brightness adjustment, flash suppressing and self-timer mode.
- Two CR2/DL CR2 lithium batteries.
- Capacity: Approximately 30 INSTAX SQUARE 10-pack film packs with new CR2/DL CR2 lithium batteries.
- Tripod socket (tripod sold separately).
Read More Fujifilm Camera Rumors