Fujifilm has just officially announced the new INSTAX Mini LiPlay hybrid camera. It is a sleek camera offering a true mixture of digital and film. This new camera costs $159.95, available for Pre-Order at B&H/ Adorama.
- Hybrid Digital/Instant Film Camera
- Accepts INSTAX Mini Instant Film
- Produces Credit Card-Sized Prints
- 1/5″ CMOS Sensor, 2560×1920 Resolution
- Fixed 28mm f/2 Lens (35mm Equivalent)
- 2.7″ 230k-Dot LCD Monitor
- Bluetooth for Smartphone Operation
- App for Printing & Adding Filters/Frames
- Integrated Flash & Selfie Mirror
- Audio Recording with QR Code Playback
Fujifilm Instax MIni Liplay Features:
- Smallest INSTAX camera model in the INSTAX series
- Users can download an app to use with LiPlay, preview images before printing and edit their images using “Snapchat-like” filters and frames
- Can be used as a smartphone printer in which users can print photos from their phone
- Users can record sound with their images, convert the sound to QR code and print the QR code on their image. Sound is played when the QR code is scanned with a smartphone.
- Can be controlled with a smartphone for remote shooting of images.
Read More Fujifilm Camera Rumors