Read the details below:
- Equipped with a 24 megapixel BSI COM sensor, image processing engine MAESTRO III, and a large capacity 4GB buffer memory. With JPEG, for the first time, virtually unlimited continuous shooting became possible at 9 frames / sec.
- The image sensor shift type camera shake correction (correction effect for 5.5 steps) is adopted, and it is also equipped with a multi-shot function that combines eight images into one to generate an image of 96 million pixels.
- Video can record 60fps 4: 2: 2 10bit with L-log. Continuous shooting is possible without a 30-minute time limit. HEVC will be supported in the future, and 4K60p 10bit recording will be possible.
- Supports tethered shooting with “Capture One 21” and enables remote shooting from a PC.
- EVF is 5.76 million dots, 120 fps, magnification 0.78 times, eye point 21 mm
- LCD monitor is 3.2 type, 2.1 million dots, aspect ratio 3: 2
- Shutter is mechanical shutter 30 minutes (valve) -1/8000 seconds, electronic shutter 60-1 / 16000 seconds, synchro 1/250 seconds
- Continuous shooting is 9 frames / sec, electronic shutter is 25 frames / sec
- ISO sensitivity is 50-100000
- Size: 146x107x83mm, weight 850g (931g including battery)
SL2-S seems to be basically a popular model of the 24MP version of SL2, but as the number of images has decreased, the upper limit of ISO sensitivity has been increased, the continuous shooting of electronic shutters has been accelerated, and unlimited continuous shooting of JPEG has been achieved. There seems to be some areas where performance has improved.
Read More Leica Camera Rumors