Good News! Dpreview has just selected the new Sony a7R IV mirrorless camera (Amazon/ B&H/ Adorama) as the best camera of the year 2019, followed by Fujifilm GFX 100.(Amazon/ B&H/ Adorama) and Leica Q2,( B&H/ Adorama/ Amazon). Continue reading
In June 2019, Sony officially announced the new Sony a7R IV mirrorless camera (Amazon/ B&H/ Adorama) . This fourth edition of the a7R mirrorless full-frame camera sees the inclusion of an updated 61MP Exmor R BSI CMOS sensor and enhanced BIONZ X image processor, which afford impressive imaging results with marked smoothness, a 15-stop dynamic range, and, of course, speed. Up to 10 fps shooting is possible along with the ability to record UHD 4K30 video. Now 2019 Black Friday & Cyber Monday shopping is coming near and you can save a lot of money on these great deals.
2019 Green Monday is on December 9th, 2019.
- Sony a7R IV with 24-105mm Lens Kit–$200 Off—B&H
- Sony a7R IV W/Rode Mic, RGB LED, Diffusion Filter, 128GB–$3,498— Adorama/ Amazon
- Sony a7R IV with Flashpoint Zoom Li-on X TTL Speedlight—$3,498— Adorama/ Amazon
- Sony a7R IV w/ Atomos Ninja Inferno Mini Ball Head, HDMI Cable—$3,498— Adorama/ Amazon
- Sony a7R IV w/Vanguard Carbon Fiber Tripod, 128GB Card, & More—$3,498— Adorama/ Amazon
In July 2019, Sony announced the new flagship full frame Sony a7R IV mirrorless camera (Amazon/ B&H/ Adorama). It is the fourth edition of the Sony a7R, featuring an updated 61MP Exmor R BSI CMOS sensor and BIONZ X image processor to render crisp and smooth images including the new UXGA (Ultra-XGA) OLED Tru-Finder, which has 5.76 million dots for enhancing details, brightness, and contrast. Below are the top recommended memory cards for Sony a7R IV. You can choose one or more card for your Sony a7R IV.