Here are some more details about the upcoming Sony A6100/ A7000. According to the latest rumors from SR3, this new Sony E-mount camera will have a backlit sensor and RGBW pixel array.
1) Sony is preparing the next step in video quality and experience
2) This is an interchangeable lens camera with
– Best in class low light performance (backlit sensor and RGBW pixel array)
– internal 4k video recording with full sensor readout in 60fps
– extremly fast autofocus system
Would it become the world’s first System camera with RGBW sensor? But so far no trusted source confirmed when the camera will be announced.
Read More: Sony Alpha Rumors