After the image of the upcoming Olympus E-M10 Mark III was leaked at the digicame-info, here are the rumored specifications from FT5. This new mirrorless camera is expected to be announced on August 31st with the Olympus 17mm F1.2 Pro lens!
See the details below:
- Memory / Image Recording (File Format): SD (SDHC, SDXC, UHS-I, UHS-II, Eye-Fi Card
- Exposure Control / Flash: Digital ESP metering (324-area multi pattern metering), center-weighted average metering, spot metering, spot metering with highlight control, spot metering with shadow control
- Viewfinder Monitor: Finder Type: Eye-level electronic viewfinder, approx. 2.36M dots
- Shutter: Shutter Type: Computerized focal-plane, high-speed mechanical shutter Silent electronic shutter Shutter Speed: Mechanical Shutter: 1/4000 – 60 sec. (1/3 EV steps selectable) Live Bulb/Live Time: Max. 30 min.
- Image stabilization:IS System Type: Built-in 5-axis sensor-shift image stabilization for video and still photos (compensates for yaw, pitch, roll, vertical shift, horizontal shift IS Modes: S-IS ON(AUTO), OFF
- Focus: Focus Modes: Single AF (S-AF) / Continuous AF (C-AF)*1 / Manual Focus (MF) / S-AF + MF / AF tracking (C-AF + TR)
- Sensor and Processor: Sensor Type: 16.1 MP 4/3″ Live MOS Sensor Processor Type: TruePicTM VIII
- White Balance / Color Mode: Auto WB, 6 Preset WBs, 4 Capture WBs, Custom WB(Kelvin setting)
- Bracketing / HDR: Available as AE Bracketing in Advanced Photo mode. 3 frames in 1.0 EV steps, 5 frames in 0.7 EV steps.Available as AE Bracketing in Advanced Photo mode.
- Video / Audio Recording: MOV(MPEG-4AVC/H.264)
- Connectivity / Power Requirements: USB Micro-B Micro HDMI （type D) USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
- Weights Approx. 410 g Dimensions W:121.5mm H:83.6mm D:49.5mm
Read more Olympus camera rumors