Should You Buy It?
Absolutely, yes. If you’re a sports or wildlife photographer, the combination of speed, durability, and the diminutive size of the lens (compared to APS-C or full-frame) makes the OM Digital Solutions OM System OM-1 one of the best cameras on the market. If you do slower work, like landscapes, and already have one of the more recent E-M1 models, you may want to wait to see what OM Digital comes up with next.
|SUPPORT CAMERA-Rumors, BUY FROM ONE OF OUR AFFILIATE RETAILERS, THANKS !|
|OM-1||Check price||Amazon/ B&H/ Adorama|
- 20MP Stacked BSI Live MOS MFT Sensor
- DCI/UHD 4K 60p 10-Bit Video Recording
- 10 fps Shooting, 120 fps with E. Shutter
- Cross Quad Pixel Phase-Detection AF
- 5.76m-Dot OLED Electronic Viewfinder
- 3.0″ 1.62m-Dot Swivel Touchscreen LCD
- 5-Axis In-Body Image Stabilization
- High-Res Shot, Live ND & Composite Modes
- IP53 Weather-Sealed & Freezeproof Design
- Dual UHS-II SD Card Slots