Canon EOS 1D Mark III is coming near. According to the latest rumors from CR, it is expected to be announced in 2020 to replace the current Canon EOS-1D X Mark II. It is most likely before the Summer Olympic Games which would be held in Tokyo, Japan.
Below are some key specifications of Canon EOS 1DX Mark III:
- It’s likely the Canon EOS-1D X Mark III will shoot 6K video without a crop.
- Dual CFExpress cards are in the prototype models and will likely make it to the production version.
- There will be a “significant jump in resolution for an EOS-1 series camera”. The EOS-1D X was 18.1mp and the EOS-1D X Mark II came in at 20.2mp. So I guess anything over a 2mp bump could be considered “significant” to some.
- New DIGIC processor. Canon doesn’t usually introduce a new DIGIC processor in the EOS-1D series, but that will apparently change this time.
- IBIS is in prototype cameras
|SUPPORT CAMERA-RUMORS, BUY FROM ONE OF OUR AFFILIATE RETAILERS, THANKS !|
|Canon EOS-1D X Mark II||check price||Amazon/ B&H/ Adorama/ eBay|
Read More Canon Camera Rumors