Canon has just announced the new EOS 1300D (Rebel T6) camera. This is a budget-friendly DSLR with an 18MP APS-C-size sensor, featuring Canon’s DIGIC 4+ image processor, a 9-point AF system with a cross-type sensor at the center, a 3-inch, 920,000-dot LCD or and an optical viewfinder. The price of Canon EOS 1300D (Rebel T6) with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II Lens kit is for $549, available for pre-order at Amazon/ Adorama/ B&H/ eBay.
Canon EOS 1300D (Rebel T6) will start shipping on March 27, 2016.
|SUPPORT CAMERA-RUMORS, BUY FROM ONE OF OUR AFFILIATE RETAILERS, THANKS !|
|Canon EOS 1300D (Rebel T6)
||Pre-order||Amazon/ Adorama/ B&H/ eBay|
- 18.0 Megapixel Canon CMOS (APS-C) image sensor and high-performance DIGIC 4+ Image Processor for excellent image quality and speedy operation.
- ISO 100–6400 (expandable to H: 12800) for shooting from bright light to low light.
- Built-in Wi-Fi® and NFC connectivity* for easy sharing to smart devices, social media sites and the Canon Connect Station CS100 device.
- 9‐point AF system (including one center cross‐type AF point) and AI Servo AF provide impressive autofocus performance with accurate results.
- High-performance Optical Viewfinder helps facilitate quick and accurate focusing by firmly framing and capturing the subject at hand.
- Large, 3.0-inch LCD monitor with 920,000 dots for easy viewing and reviewing.
- Full HD video mode for high quality, easy-to-use video capture.
Missed Photo Ops a Thing of the Past
The Canon EOS Rebel T6 camera provides a wide ISO range of 100-6400 (expandable to ISO 12800), making it ideal for shooting both still and moving subjects in a wide variety of lighting conditions ranging from low light to bright sunny days. In addition, the camera is capable of shooting high-resolution 18 megapixel still photos continuously up-to-three frames per second (fps), with predictive autofocus to help keep every image sharp and clear, even with moving subjects.
The Scene Intelligent Auto mode in the Canon EOS Rebel T6 camera analyzes the image, accounting for faces, colors, brightness, moving objects, contrast and whether the camera is handheld or on a tripod. Scene Intelligent Auto mode then chooses the exposure and enhancements that can bring out the beauty in virtually any scene or situation. Simplifying DSLR image capture, Scene Intelligent Auto mode lets you concentrate on composing images without puzzling over settings.
Another exciting addition to the Canon EOS Rebel T6 camera is a new ‘Food Mode’ on the mode dial for the foodie or blogger to easily capture stunning images of the food they love. This mode enhances the color and brightness of the food images while at the same time making the images ready to share. Other fully automatic exposure modes include portrait, night portrait, landscape, sports, and close-up. Additionally, the easy-to-use Full HD video mode captures sharp, high-definition video up to 1080p resolution with the choice of automatic or manual focusing. Creative filters such as Fisheye, Toy Camera, Miniature, and Soft Focus give users additional ways to create fun and imaginative images to enjoy, print and share. The camera’s new “white priority” Auto White Balance setting enables users to create images with a more neutral tone when shooting under incandescent lighting. In addition to all the automatic modes, the new Canon EOS Rebel T6 camera provides complete manual exposure and focus controls plus RAW image output for advanced amateur photographers and photography students.