DxO has just announced the new DxO ONE camera. This new camera is specifically designed to deliver DSLR image quality and features in an extremely compact size. It is only 108g (67mm x 48mm x 25 mm).
The DxO ONE camera brings an unprecedented combination of image quality and portability. Features include:
- Tiny size. The DxO ONE measures under 3 inches tall (7.6 cm) and weighs just 4 ounces (108 g). It fits easily in any pocket or purse so it goes everywhere you do.
- Exceptional image quality. The DxO ONE achieves a DxOMark Sensor Score of 70, and up to 85 when using the SuperRAW™ technology, on par with full frame DSLRs and dramatically higher than any smartphone. DxOMark is the industry-standard protocol for camera and lens image quality assessment, used throughout the camera industry and photography press.
- Direct connectivity. While you can use the DxO ONE in standalone mode, the Lightning connector allows it to attach directly to your iPhone®, turning your screen into the camera’s viewfinder. The pedestal rotates +/- 60 degrees so you can take pictures from creative high and low angles.
- Advanced Controls. The free companion app for iOS lets you control every setting on the ONE camera like aperture, shutter speed, and ISO, and opens access to advanced shooting modes. The App also allows for seamless camera firmware updates via the App Store, meaning your ONE camera will always be up-to-date with the latest features.
- SuperRAW™ format. DxO’s new proprietary file format takes four RAW images and merges them into one to bring you beautifully dynamic photos, even in extremely low light.
- Includes DxO Software. Every purchase of a DxO ONE camera includes copies of DxO Connect and DxO FilmPack Elite Edition. DxO OpticsPro Elite Edition is also offered free with purchase for a limited time.