More Nikon products are coming! According to the interview with Nikon executives by Yahoo Japan, Nikon is now concentrating on medium and high-end DSLR cameras and mirrorless cameras and lenses.
- The Nikon camera business is undergoing a major restructuring.
- Nikon is taking an aggressive approach to rebuild their camera business.
- Nikon has no plans for closing domestic or overseas manufacturing plants at the present time.
- In the future Nikon will concentrate their resources on medium and high-end DSLR cameras and lenses as well as mirrorless cameras.
- Nikon will have fewer models in the future.
- Nikon still wants to develop a high-end compact camera.