This is the first image of the upcoming Pentax K-70, leaked at the DGI. This new camera is expected to be announced on June 9, 2016 along with HD Pentax DA 55-300mm F4.5-6.3 ED PLM WR RE lens.
- 24.2 MP. Low pass less. 14bit readable
- ISO up to 102400
- Image processing engine PRIME MII
- Adopt a hybrid AF of the image plane phase difference AF and contrast AF to AF during live view
- Dust and water resisted
- Low temperature minus 10 degrees
- Grip, which is also considered to hold at the time of glove use
- Improve the operability review the shape of the back button and the mode dial
- Equipped with a friendly red screen display function to eyes accustomed to the dark on the monitor
- AF system SAFOX X. AF point is 11 points (central 9 points cross). -3EV Correspondence
- Select area expansion function. AF hold function
- Camera shake correction built. Effect is 4.5 stages. Automatic detection panning
- Realistic resolution system. Motion correction function
- Low-pass selector function
- GPS unit
- Adopting the same ocular optical system and the coating with the top model in the viewfinder
- The maximum speed of the shutter is 1/6000 seconds
- Continuous shooting up to 6 frames / sec (JPEG40 coma, RAW10 frames, RAW + 8 frames)
- Video is full HD60i / 30p. Stereo microphone built-in. Continuous AF
- 4K interval videos
- 3.0 inches Vari-Angle LCD monitor
- Wi-Fi built-in.
- Double Dial
- Media SD / SDHC / SDXC (UHS-I compatible)
- USB2.0 terminal.
- The battery is D-LI109
- Size : 125.5mm x 93.0mm x 74.0mm
- Weight 688 grams (including battery and memory card). 628 g (body only)
- Estimated retail price is ¥ 78000 (tax included)
The new Pentax K-70 will be a replacement for the current Pentax K-S2.
Read more Pentax camera rumors