Click here to download.
The firmware update Ver. 1.01 from Ver.1.00 incorporates the following issues:
- 1. The Phenomenon is fixed that in rare cases, established customized menu settings are reset to factory default setting when the camera is turned off.
- 2. Improvement of image quality when shooting in the long exposure mode.
Some users of the new FUJIFILM X-Pro2 have advised us that they have experienced that, except for the date and language setting, their established customized menu settings are reset to the factory default setting when the camera is turned off.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused to our loyal customers, and have addressed this issue with our newest firmware upgrade (Ver.1.01). We recommend that all owners of the FUJIFILM X-Pro2 digital camera download the newest firmware upgrade, both to resolve this issue and to achieve improved image quality when shooting in the long exposure mode.
If you have any questions relating to this issue, the firmware upgrade, or otherwise your X-Pro2, please contact your local Fujifilm support center.
You can rest assured that Fujifilm is absolutely committed to quality and service excellence, with respect to the X-Pro2, and with respect to all other FUJIFILM products.
Fujifilm X-Pro 2 is now in stock and shipping in most US stores.
|SUPPORT CAMERA-RUMORS, BUY FROM ONE OF OUR AFFILIATE RETAILERS, THANKS !|
|Fujfilm X-Pro2 Professional Mirrorless Camera||Check Price||Amazon/ Adorama/ B&H/ eBay|
- 24.3MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS III Sensor
- X-Processor Pro Engine
- Advanced Hybrid Multi Viewfinder
- 3.0″ 1.62m-Dot LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps
- Built-In Wi-Fi, SHARE Printer Compatible
- 273-Point AF with 77 Phase-Detect Points
- Up to 8 fps Shooting and ISO 51200
- Weather-Sealed Design, 2x SD Card Slots
- Film Simulation and Grain Effect Modes
See also Fujifilm X-Pro2 Sample Images
Read More Fujifilm Camera rumors