- 5.5-Stops In-Body Image Stabilization. Compatible with all XF and XC lenses.
- New High-Resolution EVF – Magnification ratio of 0.75x and 3.69M dot resolution. The VF display is extraordinarily smooth, with a display time lag of just 0.005 sec and a frame rate of 100 fps.
- Comprehensive video features – new external film Simulation ideal for shooting movies, f-log SD card recording and 1080/120P high-speed video mode (1/2, 1/4 and 1/5 speed).
- Flicker reduction mode and improved AF Algorithms
- 25% Thicker magnesium alloy body than X-T2, increased scratch-resistance and surface hardness, dust and water-resistant properties, ability to operate in temps down to -10 Degree C/-14 Degree F.
Read More Fujifilm Camera Rumors