Pentax K-70 is coming! DGI has just leaked the detailed specifications of the upcoming Pentax K-70. Two weeks ago, Ricoh registered a new Pentax K-70 camera with the Korean Radio Research Agency (RRA).
Detailed Specs are as below:
- 24MP APS-C CMOS sensor
- Camera shake correction in the body, “SR”
- Realistic resolution
- Low-pass selector
- Image processing engine is a newly developed PRIME MII processor
- Shutter Speed 1/6000 -30 sec
- ISO 100-204800
- AF is SAFOX X. 11 points (9-point cross-type).
- Exposure 77 segment metering
- Focus peaking
- full HD60i. HD60p
- Built-in flash. Cover the angle of view of the guide number 12.28mm (equivalent 36mm)
- Dust and water resisted
- Resistance to low temperature -10 degrees
- 3.0 inches 921,000-dot Vari-angle LCD monitor. Night Vision Red Light
- Continuous shooting up to 6 frames / second
- 4K interval movie.
- Wi-Fi built-in
- SD / SDHC / SDXC (UHS-I)
- The battery : D-LI109
- The size of 125.5mm x 93.0mm x 74.0mm
- 688 grams (including battery and SD card)
The new Pentax K-70 will be a replacement for the current Pentax K-S2. Stay tuned for more info.
Read more Pentax camera rumors