Several months ago, it was rumored the new Canon EOS 6D Mark II would be announced at CP+ Show. Now, according to the latest rumors from CR2, this new camera is delayed and will be announced after NAB Show 2017 in April.
Canon EOS 6D Mark II is rumored to use a 25MP full frame sensor, DPAF, an articulating screen, dual SD card slots and 4K. It will be smaller and lighter than the current Canon EOS 6D.
Below are some rumored specs of Canon EOS 6D Mark II:
- A new 25mp Full Frame CMOS sensor
- 4K video
- 1.5 stops better than Canon 6D at higher ISO
- Low-light autofocus (centre point) at -5 EV
- Built-in Wi-Fi/ GPS/ NFC
- Dual-pixel autofocus technology
- Touchscreen, articulating screen
- Dual SD card slots
- New connectivity feature on 6D Mark II
- Price will be a bit more expensive than 6D
- Slightly smaller and a reduction in weight