The long rumored Canon EOS 6D Mark II is now mentioned again! According to the latest rumors from CW2, Canon is now still testing the 24MP / 28MP sensor, so it is too early to say Canon 6D mark II has a 28MP sensor.
Canon EOS 6D Mark II is rumored to be announced in Q1 2016, however, because of this testing, it doesn’t sound very likely. Canon EOS 6D mark II is not “going upmarket” and it will just have all the new features that technology can offer in 2015-16. The EOS 6D Mark II will be Canon’s next entry-level, full-frame DSLR.
Below are updated Rumored Specs:
- Smaller and lighter than Canon EOS 6D
- its own full frame sensor
- New connectivity feature
- 24MP / 28MP
- 6 fps
- ISO 100 – 102400 (expandable to 204800)
- new AF system (but not the same as on 5DS)
- 98% viewfinder coverage
- Single SD card slot
- WiFi, NFC, and GPS
- small improvements for video features
- price: around $2,000
Read More Canon Camera Rumors