The upcoming Canon EOS 6D Mark II will be announced in mid 2016 after the shipment of Canon EOS 5D Mark IV. According to the latest rumors from CR, an unknown source leaked the rumored specs list. Just take it with a grain of salt.
Canon EOS 6D Mark II Rumored Specifications:
- 24mp Full Frame CMOS
- 1.5 stops better at higher ISO
- Low-light autofocus (centre point) at -5 EV
- Two AF systems are currently being tested or the EOS 6D Mark II and which was chosen is unknown at this time. There will be more AF points than the current camera.
- WiFi with NFC and GPS
- Wireless battery charging with the Qi standard
- Internally Canon switches from VxWorks (Could have meant DRYOS) to an Android-based embedded OS, 6D Mark II will be the first Android-based camera from Canon.
- Dual-pixel autofocus technology
- Swivel LCD a-la-70D
- Anti-flicker a-la-7D II
- Will ship in a new box design in gold colour.
Read More Canon Camera Rumors