In 2016, Sony only announced the flagship APS-C mirrorless Sony A6500 and Sony A6300, so what to be the next full-frame mirrorless camera? According to the latest rumors from Sonyalpharumors, there are at least seven new cameras coming in 2017, such as Sony A9, A7 III, A77 III and A5300!
Below are seven rumored cameras in 2017:
- Highly Likely: New Sony A7 mark III (New 24MP sensor and improved auto focus)
- Highly Likely: New Sony A9 (or A7 mark III?). Larger body, duals SD (or XQD) card, new High Resolution Megapixel sensor (around 70MP?)
- Likely: New A77 mark III. New 24MP sensor, faster auto focus system
- Uncertain: New A7s mark III. Not sure it will be announced in 2017 or Early 2018.
- Uncertain: Sony A5300. It’s unclear if Sony wants to continue that series or simply keep the A6000 as entry-level camera.
- Uncertain: RX5 APS-C camera with zoom lens
- Wishful thinking: RX camera with Sony’s 101 Megapixel medium format sensor